Sixline wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I have a few flatworms, so I got a sixline wrasse. The day after I put him in he has a real fat belly. Will this solve my problem or will I still have to use flatworm exit?
 
I would wait till last minute to use the FWE.....spotlight the tank at night to see if the wrasse if really making an impact or just eating your crustacean.
 
The sixline is always fat and I can not see any flatworms. Every now and then I will see one on the glass.
 
I can vouch that sixline wrasses can indeed get rid of your flatworm problems, mine did awhile back. Granted there might be the strange sixline that won't, but i believe if you are seeing a decrease in population then they are being eradicatted.
 
my sixline completely eradicated the FW problem I had. He did a really good job. No need to use the FW Exit in my opinion if the sixline is eating them. Plus he is a neat little fish.

Sandy
 
He is always searching for them and the first few days he had a real fat little tummy. I love his color.
 
With the natural way like using normal predetory fish (six line) will not eradicate it over night it will take some time he (fish) connot get to the nooks and crannies what a liquid chemical do patience my freind if his fat and belly is full help him out by sucking the FW with a turkey baster NO CHEMICAL IS THE BEST WAY and my six line not just eradicated and did his job well he developed an attitude :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new