Skeptic = Believer

  • Thread starter Thread starter TimothyJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TimothyJ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
533
Reaction score
13
Location
Omaha, NE
I just wanted to say thank you to Todd and Cherry Corals. I was nervous when placing my first order with Cherry Corals. I was ready to take the leap to the "exotic" corals, but was a skeptic that the photos online were overly saturated. Well, it has been about a month and I have been nothing but amazed by what I received, but also by the level of customer service from Todd. If you're on the fence, take the plunge and you will not be disappointed!

Vampire Blood Chalice
VampireBloodChalice_zpsb0e8c8f4.jpg


Mummy Eye Chalice
MummyEyeChalice_zpsa229db87.jpg


Both chalices seem to have started growing in their new home and the color is AMAZING!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new