skimmate

the smell of skimmate...

  • yes, i love the smell!

  • i'm dressed up like walter white whenever i have to clean the cup.


Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually have a skimmate container that gets emptied when the smell is nasty. It holds about 1 gallon, but gets emptied when it has maybe 1 to 2 cups of stench in it....because I can't stand the smell. I don't know why, but it has a rotten egg smell to it.
 
The smell of the skimmate makes me gag. I have two Boston Terriers, and I would rather smell their nasty farts than the skimmate that's in my skimmer. :confused:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new