Skimmer (60 gallon)

  • Thread starter Thread starter valley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

valley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
140
Reaction score
28
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m looking for a skimmer to get for my 60 gallon breeder and 20 gallon sump. I plan on having a mixed reef and stocking the tank pretty heavily. I’m not set on all the fish I’ll be getting but I already have a one spot foxface and a pair of clownfish.

What skimmer should I get? I prefer best value over top performance but I just want something reliable that’ll get the job done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new