skimmer and chiller

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrmx34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jrmx34

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
R.I.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble magus skimmer I believe its model bm180a

http://www.acrylicaquariumsdirect.co...inSkimmer.aspx

was brand new
only used for 2 weeks and decided to keep my huge octopus skimmer.
worked good and I can't hear it running.

also a 1/4 hp pacific coast impots chiller that it turns out I don't need.
real nice chiller,works great

http://www.paradisepetshop.net/en/pa...m-chiller.html

would sell either but I am looking to trade for some things.
apex pm2 and probe
dosing pumps
kalk reactor
small media reactor(hang on style)
mp40 or mp10
 

Attachments

  • )skimmer.jpg
    )skimmer.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 188
  • chiller.jpg
    chiller.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 0714151305.jpg
    0714151305.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 167
skimmer is $140 shipped in anywhere in ct

feel free to make offers
 
$180 chiller
I'm not shipping the chiller though.too much trouble to worry about it getting trashed and its expensive

skimmer is $100 cash if someone picks it up
 
Great prices! Wish you're local, will grab that chiller right away....GLWS....
 
Update on trades im looking for,
Apex pm2 module
Apex ald module
Ai color hydra or vega
I would take rock or some corals in trade plus cash as long as there are no pests!!!
 
still have chiller?
 
PM'd you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new