Skimmer break in, too many micro bubbles

  • Thread starter Thread starter swoons
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swoons

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
216
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to break in my new skimmer but every time I plug it in the micro bubbles in the tank get out of control. I’m wondering how to break it in but cause less havoc in the tank as well as it basically overflowing the collection cup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new