Skimmer for 29 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishboy15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone have a link to the JbJ auto top off with a pump? I'm going to go for it, I hope i make the right choice:(((
 
AquaC Remora with the preskimmer. Works great on my sps tank.
Tunze nano osmolator, no worries about overflowing because it has a built in timer of a minute and a half before it shuts off.
 
To be honest I'm used red sea prizm skimmer for almost a year all I can say redsea skimmer sucks can't even keep up with 10 gallon. Don't waste your money better to go for reef octopus bh 1000
 
I got the Tunze 9001 for my 29 gallon cube.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new