Skimmer for Waterbox 25?

  • Thread starter Thread starter miran2782
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miran2782

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
915
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I add a skimmer to my Waterbox 25 or just stick to water changes? If yes, any recommendations? Thanks
 
That depends on the bioload, how much you feed, chemistry values, and corals you plan to keep.
I run a skimmer for increased oxygenation and waste removal, but I don't have to.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new