Skimmer level / micro bubbles

Because Yes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Messages
97
Reaction score
109
Location
Budapest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , so I have new aquarium and I had to redo my sump , since then I have 2 issues , since I got big heater that won’t fit anywhere else I had to add legs for skimmer to make it higher but at max settings water level and foam is only in half way , + my sump have tons of micro bubbles , tried redoing overflow pipes and helped a bit I wonder if adding 2 filter socks would sort out the issue . Would tuning skimmer like that be okay or I need to cut in half plastic legs I made ?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Hi , so I have new aquarium and I had to redo my sump , since then I have 2 issues , since I got big heater that won’t fit anywhere else I had to add legs for skimmer to make it higher but at max settings water level and foam is only in half way , + my sump have tons of micro bubbles , tried redoing overflow pipes and helped a bit I wonder if adding 2 filter socks would sort out the issue . Would tuning skimmer like that be okay or I need to cut in half plastic legs I made ?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Eventually getting rid of skimmer and replacing it with roller mat is also a option
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new