Skimmer recommendations for 75 gallon??

Wouldn't want to be the guy cleaning that one out lol

Gotta hope no one turns it on while your in there doing it! Can you imagine the car ride home with yourself? :eek:
 
This one...
IMG_0133_zpsluqcehar.jpg

Now the next question is, can I find that on Craigslist?
 
I use a Reef Octopus Classic 150 and love it. But the big question is how much space do you have in your sump and how much height do you have under your tank?
 
Gotta hope no one turns it on while your in there doing it! Can you imagine the car ride home with yourself? :eek:
Yea that would be pretty nasty stuff right there, I'm happy with my 40 gallon , plenty big enough for my coral addiction lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new