Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is it really? Wow, the Eheim Jager is twice that by comparison.I prefer titanium heaters because they also double as an electrical grounding probe for increased safety. The BRS 300 watt titanium heating element is 10.25" long. It does need to be used with a controller, like an InkBird temp controller:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tita...O4oBBknX3fgeZBj2bL9rfa-Dsix5C-QlpxHvqQqdZPUGc
Have you tried the BRS titanium heaters Fish Fan is using? Seems like they have a lot of traction in reviews. The jagers look no longer listed on Eheim's website as being produced.I would consider 2 150 watt eheim. It looks like they are just under 14”. I’ve been reefing for 3 decades and keep going back to eheim. I would put on an external controller as well.
I’ve had a couple titanium’s in the past but don’t recall if they were BRS.Is it really? Wow, the Eheim Jager is twice that by comparison.
Have you tried the BRS titanium heaters Fish Fan is using? Seems like they have a lot of traction in reviews. The jagers look no longer listed on Eheim's website as being produced.