Skimmer settings on program logic and a timer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now im battling dinoflagellates. So at 11am I been dosing Dr Tim's waste away. I been manually setting skimmer outlet off at 11 and 8 hours later I manually turn it on. Easy to do since I been off of work for 4 days. That being said, I'm back to work Wednesday for the week and I'll still be dosing the bacteria .

Right now I believe @Ditto helped me set up my skimmer to program logic 3 see photo. He has it so if power is out, or any work on tank. With maint mode the skimmer will be delayed. Which I like so it gives time for return to pump water level down before skimmer turns on.

That being said. I wanna keep skimmer set to program logic 3 but can I add a timer so it goes off at 11am for me and auto turns on 8 hours later since I won't be home to turn it on at night?

How would that be programmed
If u see program logic 4 I'm guessing how to set that up. (Inverted) not even sure what that means on the setting

Screenshot_20200428-134044.png Screenshot_20200428-134644.png Screenshot_20200428-134654.png

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to Programmable Logic 4 and do this:

• Input 1: Timer 1 (Not inverted)
  • Input 2: Programmable Logic 3
  • Function: AND
  • Save settings

This takes your PL 3 which is your maintenance delay and feed pause and combines it with a Timer function. You now have to go to the Timer 1 settings page and specify the ON/OFF times and days this timer shall run, then save settings.

The next step will be to assign the combined PL gate #4 to the outlet powering your skimmer. Go to your Switch channels page and select the outlet.

• Function: Programmable Logic 4
  • Save settings

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back