Skimmer

thehammer1985

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
675
Reaction score
313
Location
westland michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have a old style nw 110 reef octopus with the water level pipe and otp 1000 pump . Well the wires stripped out of the pump and I need a new one I know the otp 1000 is discontinued what pump besides the bubble blaster can i replace this with ? And if I use the aquatrance do I need anot adapter?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new