Skunk and cleaner shrimp experts

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two clownfish ans various hermits and snails in a 32 gallon biocube. I have soft, LPS, and zoa corals. Would a cleaner shrimp be ok in here or will they turn on corals sometimes? I’m specifically looking at skunk shrimp.
 
It's 50/50, some will some won't. I reccomend you find an LFS that will accept exchanges, most stores should.
 
Mine have never "attacked" coral but sometimes would try to steal food from LPS or crawl over them looking for food, which can irritate them. Otherwise I never had any real issues with them.

I'm no expert. This is just my experiences. :)
 
It's 50/50, some will some won't. I reccomend you find an LFS that will accept exchanges, most stores should.
I’ve got one close that will was just wondering if they’d start eating my Zoa. Basically the only thing they can harm in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new