Skunk cleaner shrimp, disease?

reefermadness55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one shrimp for around 8 months got 4-5 inches long not including whiskers. Then I got a new slightly smaller one, and they mated a few times then one day the big one died suddenly, seemed ripped in half by the time I saw it. But before it died it had slight black markings on its sides, similar to the marks on the one remaining. These marks never appeared on the older shrimp until shortly after it birthed the first time
 

Attachments

  • 1397011359959.jpg
    1397011359959.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 139

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new