SLASH Fall Frag Swap

We should try to put together an OG frag swap amongst ourselves that isn't as fancy and will give us all a chance to swap some things with each other....
 
Man I am glad I checked this. Is there any requirement to just stop by? My new tank is only about 4 weeks old so I have no frags to swap with anyone, but I would love to check this out if possible.
 
Man I am glad I checked this. Is there any requirement to just stop by? My new tank is only about 4 weeks old so I have no frags to swap with anyone, but I would love to check this out if possible.
I don’t think you need to bring frags to swap. Last year I didn’t and you can just buy frags there.
 
Today is the day. Drive safe. I saw snow on the roads.
See you all there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new