Sleep Fragging....

• Thread starter inactive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inactive

View Badges
.... I know I'm crazy, I know I'm strange... but what the heck?!? I wake up to massive amounts of frags in my prop tank.. Somehow, last night.. I walked out to my prop room and started cutting stuff up... I turn my reef brite on, and there are acans, chalice and favia pieces littered around the Ghostbox... half glued, some glued upside down... I cut up all my best stuff... *sigh* Oh, here is the best part... I managed to remove all of my LPS from the 55g to the Ghostbox as well. Mental issues are becoming psychical apparently.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHAHA that is awesome! CHEA!!

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Dude, it kinda scares me.. what if I got into my car? I'm seriously trippin right now..

However, my prop tank is littered with frags... heh, if they all survive, I will use that as my optimism!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude, it kinda scares me.. what if I got into my car? I'm seriously trippin right now..

Afraid you'll frag your seats or something?

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
lol... my seats already look like I tried to frag them. I hope I cannot operate a manual transmission during slumber.

edwing206

Visca el Barça!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to put obstacles in the path from your bed to the rest of the house! I saw it on TV one time. By the side of the bed, put a rat trap, then a rake so it smacks you square in the face and then as a last resort, something that will trip you on your way out of the room. Perhaps a bungie cord stretched across the bottom of the door would do.

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude thats pretty serious, id start putting some hanging bells on your doors asap!

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!!!

Are you sure you're not using "sleep" in place of something else... like drunk.

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
You have to put obstacles in the path from your bed to the rest of the house! I saw it on TV one time. By the side of the bed, put a rat trap, then a rake so it smacks you square in the face and then as a last resort, something that will trip you on your way out of the room. Perhaps a bungie cord stretched across the bottom of the door would do.

Judging by the broken glass in my foot, I'm not sure that will help.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you sure your not sleep posting right now???

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just sayin.....

:D

xraided199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man, Kraylen, i wish i lived on the west coast cuz i jus gotta meet you...darn near every post you have is somethin i can relate to....and judging by your prop videos and love for cuttin animals up and gluing them to things, i ain't surprised that's the first thing you went to do in your sleep!! haha, hopefully there will be some nice healed frags in a few weeks from this whole debacle!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He also passes lots of gas in his sleep.

Back