Sleepless Nights!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of times when I'm awake at night, because my mind can't settle down :juggle:, I tend to come up with some of the best ideas for different areas of my life, and things I am working on, or could work on. Does anyone else do this? Is it hard for you to sleep sometimes because of all the ideas you got bouncing around?

If this don't happen to you, what are some things that keep you tossing and turning in the middle of the night?
 
I do this most nights and it's VERY frustrating. My thoughts tend to move from various home, work, and hobby projects. I usually put in 55-60 hours a week at work and I really just want to close my eyes and sleep but That doesn't happen. I love the one or two nights a week where I just go to sleep instead of laying there for two or more hours. I cant find a solution.
 
This is me as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new