Slicing the red yuma

  • Thread starter Thread starter gastone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just cut my Rainbow (bi-color) nem' last night. Ended up tearing a little, but no big deal. It was too big for the area I had it in. Now I have 3. All doing good this morning. Already circling around and forming up. All already bubbled up too...
Same concept as the yuma's.
Sucks the ones you cut died though!
 
Flyguy,

As a fellow Oregonian and lover of your yuma, I think that you should hack it at least in half. You have had it long enough now that I think that it would do pretty well being fraged up in your system. Also if you ever do end up wanting to trade, I am out your way on business fairly often and have some pretty sweet stuff that I would love to trade with you(even for some of your other goodies, since your yuma is in such high demand :)).

I say go for it. 2 is better than one when they look like that!

Garrett
 
I've cut them into 4 and had no problem with them growing back. But it make them really small and takes a while for the to get back to a normal size

This thread is over two years old but still some good info

Anybody else cut them into smaller pieces?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new