• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Small Aquarium Library For Sale

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180811_095240 by Ron Lindensmith, on Flickr

I have 16 books related to the aquarium hobby. I have everything from getting started to aquarium chemistry and breeding, from fish to coral to inverts. These are all in very good to like new condition. I’ve gone online and looked up each book and took the lowest used book price I could find for books in the same condition as mine. The total cost of all 16 books was $200.

I’d sell them all for $50 (plus shipping) or make me an offer.

Dr Burgess’s Marine Aquarium Fishes Atlas, by Burgess (2nd edition)............................... $15.00
The Conscientious Marine Aquarist, by Bob Fenner................................................................... 20.00
Marine Chemistry, by Chris Brightwell............................................................................................. 30.00
Aquarium Corals, by Eric Borneman................................................................................................... 15.00
Reef Notes, by Julian Sprung................................................................................................................. 1.00
Marine Aquarium Handbook – Beginner to Breeder, by Martin Moe (signed)..................... 5.00
Marine Aquarium Handbook, by Martin Moe.................................................................................... 5.00
Marine Aquarium Reference – Systems & Inverts, by Martin Moe.......................................... 5.00
The Reef Tank Owners Manual, by John Turllock........................................................................ 2.00
A simple Guide to Marine Aquariums, by Kurty................................................................................ 2.00
Breeder Guide to Marine Fishes, by Wittenrich........................................................................... 25.00
Reef Fishes, by Scott & Michael......................................................................................................... 10.00
Seahorses, Pipefishes and Their Relatives, by Kuiter................................................................ 20.00
Anglefishes and Butterflyfishes, by Scott & Michael............................................................... 35.00
Reef Inverts, by Calfo & Fenner........................................................................................................... 5.00
Reef Secrets, by Nilsen & Fossa........................................................................................................... 5.00

Total......................................................................................................................................................... $200.00 used on Amazon... buy them here for $50 plus shipping!

OP
OP
Ron Reefman

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Ron Reefman

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the set. Pm'ing for shipping info.

If anything falls through with roberthu526 you'll be second in line. I'm not sure he saw that shipping wasn't included. I'll keep you posted.

OP
OP
Ron Reefman

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Robert, I just sent you a PM.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 87 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back