Small Business Coral Vendors?

not sure where you are located, but the coral dragon is a small business in virginia, they have stuff on their website, but also every friday-sunday do auction sales on their facebook page, ive gotten 3 shipments from them with 0 issues.
 
Myreeftoyours.com is one that comes to mind. I've only ordered from them (or rather, him -I think it might be one guy ) but it was a great. You can find him on facebook too.
 
Looking to find some small coral vendors to buy from and names would be appreciated.

where do you buy your corals from?
Short answer Garrett’s acropora. Has 1600 gallons of grow out.

Longer answer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new