Small chip inside my 90 gallon

Jasonbuckley011

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed 2 small chip inside my 90 gallon should I worry?

20200419_224826.jpg 20200419_224717.jpg
 
Really, no one has replied? Result will depend on cause. If from an accident, then it's a matter of how much glass thickness is remaining. If it is an intrinsic defect just appearing...then their may be a catastrophe in the making. In the sense of an aquarium, I know not what to do. In a glass window, you would drill a small hole at the tip of the crack to relieve the stress and apply a patck. In an aqurium, I don't know. If it is tempered glass, the above will destroy it and I am clueless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new