• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Small Clear Water CW-50 Algae Turf Scrubber

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

zoolan70

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
76
Location
Prescott, WI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shipping available at cost - shipping won't be too bad but INSURANCE WILL BE REQUIRED. Send me your zip and I will send you a shipping estimate.

I have a CW-50 from Clear Water Scrubbers for sale. This is Version 1 from CW and would be great for a smaller tank or frag system.

These are two-sided waterfall-style ATSs. Also included are the optional light shields. There is very little light bleed when the shields and cover are on.

Specifications:

Max Recommended Tank Size - Up to 100 gallons
Dimensions - 12 1/4" L x 7" W x 7 1/2" H
Screen Dimensions - 5 1/2" x 6"
Recommended Flow Rate - 150 GPH
Input Barb Size - 1/2"
Main Drain Bulkhead - 1/2"
Emergency Drain Bulkhead - 1/2"
Power Consumption - 20W @ 120VAC

Dimensions - 12 1/4" L x 7" W x 7 1/2" H

  • Easy to harvest
  • Safe design
  • Simple to plumb
  • Quality acrylic construction
  • Multi-directional input barb
CW-50 (2).JPG
CW-50 (3).JPG
CW-50 (4).JPG
CW-50 (5).JPG
CW-50 (1).JPG
CW-50 (6).JPG
 
Last edited:
Bumping this smoking deal up for Black Friday. Shipping actually won't be too bad on this based on some sampliing I did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new