Small fish in a big tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter nibkia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nibkia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what peoples experiences are keeping small fish such as yasha and hi fin gobies in tanks 200g and up.
How often do you see them?
Do they do well at getting food?
Do your bigger fish pick on them?
Are they constantly getting stuck in your overflow?
I could go on forever but i think you all get the point. Thanks in advance.
 
I was wondering what peoples experiences are keeping small fish such as yasha and hi fin gobies in tanks 200g and up.
How often do you see them?
Do they do well at getting food?
Do your bigger fish pick on them?
Are they constantly getting stuck in your overflow?
I could go on forever but i think you all get the point. Thanks in advance.
They tend to vanish for a few days if not weeks on end. I personally wouldn’t complain as it just gives the tank more secrets and the thought of a reef tank having its own secrets just makes me think of a natural reef where you won’t spot every fish in the first look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new