Small frag tank to start

hinkgods

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
17
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up one of them reef casa tanks since I wanted to start getting back into coral again and so far so good. I also picked up a biocube 32 and so far so good. Will post more once I have my bearing etc. planning on putting a 300 gallon in my man cave this winter as well.
 
Following along!
 
Excited to see what you've got going. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new