small macro algae tank

Amtrack5899

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small 10 gallon aquarium that has been set up for about 1 year. I would like to use it as a macro algae tank. About the only thing that I have growing in it now is some caulerpa that I bought about 6 months ago. I have a few hermits and snails as well. I am using a kessel A360 light ,a small carbon cartridge overflow filter , live sand and rock and a glass top. What else can I put into this small tank?
Thanks
Rich R

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you looked into pom pom? It's a slower growing macroalgae (so you don't have to prune it too often)out of the 4 that we sell and will give your tank a nice pop of red color.

WitheredMantis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out MosaicMacros on Etsy as well as Gulf Coast Ecosystems they both have awesome algae selections & their customer service is amazing.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back