Small office tank recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter erin10885
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

erin10885

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2022
Messages
42
Reaction score
58
Location
Hernando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of getting a small(ish) tank for my office. Does anyone have any recommendations or ones to stay away from? I would like one with a cover (we have an office cat, which my door will be closed when I'm not in the office), I'd like a simple setup with a protein skimmer if possible. So far I looked at the 32 g Biocube online but I'd like other ideas. TIA
 
Fluval 13.5 depending on what you’re keeping. Leaves room in budget for upgrades (lights, pump, wave maker, in tank compartment 1 etc)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new