Small tank video

ZoaJunkies

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t show off my set up very often. But figure I would show off my last 2 years of work before I tear the tank down to move it to our new house next week

not much, but I enjoy it

 
Beautiful tank! Your work has payed off!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new