Small Watanabe angel

larrysaltisfun

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
826
Reaction score
496
Location
outer banks NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef

I would like to feed this little girl the same thing that you do since her mouth is so small. so far ground up plankton has worked. Can you tell me what else you feed these little fish. Thank you so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new