Smaller PBT hard to keep?

Wound a freshwater dip or prazi help this at all?
 
These fish are very prone to parasites. It is what makes them difficult to keep and there are articles on here related to them and the importance of quarantine.

See if I can find it...
 
It died. I don't know how our first one did so well unless it was just due to being a much healthier adult. It was the meanest fish I've ever had though.

We'll maybe try another one
 
It died. I don't know how our first one did so well unless it was just due to being a much healthier adult. It was the meanest fish I've ever had though.

We'll maybe try another one

Divers den conditions and treats their fish for parasites. Maybe not as through as they should but they do.

I linked an article above where... 4FordFamily had 20 powder tangs die..

They won't do well with disease.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new