Smallest algae eating/grazing fish for 20g

I have 3 turbos, 2 tiger conches, 2 emerald crabs, and at least 15 nassarius in my 20 gallon and they do a good job. Only issue sometimes is still hair algae in divets in the rocks or hard to reach places. Have never found a small enough fish worth trying.
 
For my 20 gallon high the CUC is five turbo snails, seven nerite snails, seven trochus snails, five cerith snails, and one nassarius snail. I have a few scarlet hermits as well. Twice a week I feed them one chopped up algae wafer and some crab cuisine onto the substrate. I only use Walmart distilled water.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new