Smallest controllable heater?

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
8,288
Reaction score
7,658
Location
Puyallup, Wa USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I'm looking for suggestions for a small controllable heater.
Currently using the small flat black always on heater. Display is a 3g betta tank.
I like the finnex 800 dial analog controllers.
Thinking about going to a heating pad like for reptile tanks or rocks.
I'd like to put some focus into my tiny little tank. Lol.
D
 
Hi all
I'm looking for suggestions for a small controllable heater.
Currently using the small flat black always on heater. Display is a 3g betta tank.
I like the finnex 800 dial analog controllers.
Thinking about going to a heating pad like for reptile tanks or rocks.
I'd like to put some focus into my tiny little tank. Lol.
D
Why not get an ink bird controller. I really like ehim. They have some small ones.
 
Thinking I'll use a probe holder type thing to hold the thermometer on the heat controller. The dang suction cup always comes undone. Lol.
I should just drill the dang thing and sump it. Lol
D
 
My 5-gallon use the Hygger small fish tank heater 50W, it's the right heater for a small tank 1-6 gallons, the most point I like is the shaped shell which can prevent fish from heating.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new