• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Smart Reefing | [email protected] | Avoid this seller

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I order a frag rack from this guy on July 7. On 8/1 after 3 weeks had passed it seemed like quite a long time to wait so I inquired about the rack:

Any idea when this will ship? Thx!

IMG_0397.jpeg

Guy says he’ll check on the status of the order and he’s sorry for the delay.

IMG_0396.jpeg

Never responded. 10 days goes by and I reach out again.

IMG_0398.jpeg

Then he just cancels the order. Really shady if you ask me. No explanation or anything. Avoid this seller unless you want to wait over a month for your order only to have it cancelled. He did refund me, but now I need to order another rack and wait again. Very frustrating.

IMG_0395.jpeg

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That sounds like a bad experience. I would've been all over him waiting that long. I placed a custom order from him and the rack was fine but I had to ride him a bit to get it in a timely matter.

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds like a bad experience. I would've been all over him waiting that long. I placed a custom order from him and the rack was fine but I had to ride him a bit to get it in a timely matter.

Yeah, it really wouldn’t have been a big deal had he just said…look man, I’m smoked with orders, can you give me another week or two.?

That would have been cool, and the right thing to do, but instead…without any explanation or warning he cancels the order. Apparently, his frustration due to his inability to fill orders was taken out on me. That’s just shady. It’s fine though, that’s the beauty of social media and forums. People can judge for themselves if they want to gamble with somebody like that.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back