Smatfarm Customer Service

itsqk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a Smatfarm 95w G5 light for my setup. Unfortunately the controls and lcd were not working. I contacted Smatfarm directly with hopes that I could somehow get a hold of a replacement board somehow since I couldn’t find the parts anywhere. I’ve been talking to them the last few days since there is a 12 hour time difference but they have been amazingly accommodating. They are sending me a new board that I will be able to just swap in and get my light back up and running. I’m thankful and I know my corals will be too.

Ordovician_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a Smatfarm 95w G5 light for my setup. Unfortunately the controls and lcd were not working. I contacted Smatfarm directly with hopes that I could somehow get a hold of a replacement board somehow since I couldn’t find the parts anywhere. I’ve been talking to them the last few days since there is a 12 hour time difference but they have been amazingly accommodating. They are sending me a new board that I will be able to just swap in and get my light back up and running. I’m thankful and I know my corals will be too.
I have been pleased with their lights as well.

EJ00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just posted almost the same thing..my display is out and buttons won't work.
Plus I don't have a remote.
I bought mine 3rd party and no warranty but they sent me a new display chip and a remote for free.
Great customer service

HTFAMILY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi do you have their phone number because I sent email but never see they reply back thanks

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back