Smokin hot new polyp! WWC Rasta Rainbows!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daylight
WWC_8577.jpg

LED Shot
WWC_8497.jpg

$299 for 2 polyps

+ Shipping

We have had these in captivity a few months now. Rest assured they are fully healed. We've never seen a rainbow polyp this bright. Only a few available. Contact us by PM/Email if interested.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have Vivid Rainbows and Sunny Ds in our facility and these are different because they have a red skirt and are brighter.

kfd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IF the "seen them all" guy can get the polpys side by side, then the point can be valid.

I appreciate the work of WWC to bring in and show us the awesome.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Renaming is extremely common. If WWC named it the same as another vendor there will be people in an uproar over lineage. There's no way to win. Just a couple years ago everyone wanted lineage and now that it matters less people want the names to be the same. There are far too many morphs, species and so on to keep up with. These coral come from the vast ocean where anything is possible.

MOPAR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally appriciate it when a company or private sellers make up their own name for a coral. In my opinion if it didn't come from the original named coral then passing it off as such is false advertising. Just because they look similar dosent mean they are the same. In my mind its like a knock-off Gucci purse. Sure they look the same may even be made of the same quality material, but dont ask Gucci price or pass it off as the real deal. If the quality is right put your own name on it and compete with Gucci. Sorry WWC my is rant over let's get back to this sweet piece.

jhnnle01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me, price and how well a company treat their customers are more important than names.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it's worth more because they touched it and put their name on it.
A baseball is worth $4. But a baseball Babe Ruth hit out of the park and signed is worth..... I think you get the point

knukles55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it's worth more because they touched it and put their name on it.
A baseball is worth $4. But a baseball Babe Ruth hit out of the park and signed is worth..... I think you get the point

he hit the nail on the head, lets say I wanted to sell a regular grafted monitpora for lets say 40.00 1 1/2in - 2in frag right wasn't originally bought from WWC but no one needs to know that shhhhhhh..... so I turn around and label it WWC grafted monitpora 50.00 for 1 inch frag pretty sure this has happened before already but yes the brand could bring up the value of a coral.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because he is trying to act like hes right. But in reality we would never name them SC Rainbows if they didn't come from SC.

You guys should really read the forum rules.

This was not another thread to debate the economics of the coral hobby there are plenty of them that have been going on for years and years add nauseum. If you don't like the price or the coral leave and don't post its that simple.

Mods please close this thread it has been derailed enough by the coral messiahs.

Brandon Chi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because he is trying to act like hes right. But in reality we would never name them SC Rainbows if they didn't come from SC.

You guys should really read the forum rules.

This was not another thread to debate the economics of the coral hobby there are plenty of them that have been going on for years and years add nauseum. If you don't like the price or the coral leave and don't post its that simple.

Mods please close this thread it has been derailed enough by the coral messiahs.

Everyone is just speaking their opinions on the hobby and certain things that they aren't a fan of. Nothing wrong with that. Having a forum like reef 2 reef is a great place for everyone to speak their mind and thoughts of the hobby we all love and hear different opinions. Not too many legit talks like this.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone is just speaking their opinions on the hobby and certain things that they aren't a fan of. Nothing wrong with that. Having a forum like reef 2 reef is a great place for everyone to speak their mind and thoughts of the hobby we all love and hear different opinions. Not too many legit talks like this.
Yea nothing wrong with that. Except discussing it in our forum. There are many other forums and threads you can discuss it here on R2R. Just use the search function I'm sure you'll land a thousand threads with the topic.

Mods please close thread, thank you.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
^^^^ But this is the wrong place for it. This is sponsors forum. These guys pay money to r2r to be able to sell and advertise their stuff.

If you want to discuss corals or pricing shouldn't you do it in general forum.

You destroyed a for sale thread for wwc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 168 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back