Smooth Skin, delicate branch acropora show off thread.

Here is one of mine. Below the Forrest fire digi. Don't have a clue what it is

ymugeha8.jpg

Looks like an anacropora and an acropora lokani.
 
not sure what this one is either but it is a smooth skinned acro

IMG_2209.jpg


and here is a better shot of the Purple Monster in the bottom right

IMG_2227.jpg
 
your unknown looks like an Acropora navini to me. Here's a couple of mine: "blue spruce" acro that I got from Sanjay Joshi, and an odd purple dragon type acro
381085_10103306590867284_1264021937_n.jpg
 
Hey there it is! It's about time you posted it. I was beginning to think it did not make it... Looking good Chris!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new