Snail egg ID?

k_1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found 3 groups of eggs on my glass today can anyone help me identify them? The only inverts I have in my tank are stomatella snails, margarita snails, conchs, and Narssisus snails.

image.jpg image.jpg
 
hi,can you post a clearer pic of eggs.. :)
 
I'm sorry but that's the best pictures I could get. They were so hard to see and get pictures of. Plus two days later they were gone :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new