Snail eggs...not yet sure which one (or ones)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rikerbear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
6
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a ring of them around one of my water return nozzles a couple days ago. Tonight I found another string across the front glass....and a smaller string on the base of some live rock.
Anxious to see if any of them hatch.
Nassarius?
Cerith?
Margarita?
Turbo?

snaileggs1.jpg
 
No idea i never saw any eggs from mine but ive recently started having baby nassarius and a swarm of those tiny colonista snails start popping up.
 
Thanks for the replies....
If they are not viable, and none of the CUC or my gobies are eating them, should I just remove them?
 
I never removed them, that being said I'm pretty much a noob. I just happen to witness my Ceriths laying the same things. They will eventually disappear.
 
I never removed them, that being said I'm pretty much a noob. I just happen to witness my Ceriths laying the same things. They will eventually disappear.
Thanks for the reply.
I think I may have to remove at least some of them as I found LOTS more this afternoon
Not feeling up to messing with them any more today, so will deal with it tomorrow.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new