Snail eggs or?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zack801
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zack801

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
674
Reaction score
393
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed these guys on one of my pwerheads. I don’t see them anywhere else. Thought they were bubbles at first but didn’t come off with a turkey baste. Any ideas?
53EC47F8-848C-499A-B6A8-A14A48BAF007.jpeg
E3044F17-3870-4DAF-B1BE-4AE9AB339A5B.jpeg
 
Just noticed these guys on one of my pwerheads. I don’t see them anywhere else. Thought they were bubbles at first but didn’t come off with a turkey baste. Any ideas?
53EC47F8-848C-499A-B6A8-A14A48BAF007.jpeg
E3044F17-3870-4DAF-B1BE-4AE9AB339A5B.jpeg
Whoah, could be! Really looks like it
 
Eggs definitely. But my snails only leave eggs in wiggly or spiral patterns! Neat!!
 
Eggs definitely. But my snails only leave eggs in wiggly or spiral patterns! Neat!!
Ya that’s all I’ve seen before too that’s why I wasn’t sure with these :)
 
Just astrea, turbos, six line, cleaner wrasse, tomini, yellow and sailfin
I would guess they are turbo snail eggs of some kind. My Mexicans have laid in strips like this but not so wide. My astreas have always done squigglies
 
That would be awesome! How often do snail eggs end up becoming actual snails? I’m not sure I’ve paid attention before to see if they mature but it would be cool to get some extra clean up crew for free
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new