Snail ID

sparkiesharkie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
19
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I was feeding the kids this morning and noticed about 10 of these little guys in my tank- I did not buy them…. The only snails I have purchased are nassarius snails and cerith snails- my cerith reproduce pretty well but this is a new guy and his friends- party crasher or free CUC?

Planted macroalgae 20 gallon mixed reef

Thanks all!

IMG_0372.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new