Snail ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter LBA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LBA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
251
Reaction score
57
Location
Sarasota, Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any idea what this small snail could be in my reef?

I think I have a guess, but want to see what everyone else thinks it is.

Thanks!



20260915_164513.jpg

20260915_164534.jpg

20260915_164722.jpg
 
^ A definite possibility. I don't think I have ever seen one not attached to a snail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new