Snail ID

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
825
Location
Beirut, Lebanon
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a couple of this snail in my reef tank.
I think that it's a maculotriton serriale.
Am I right?
Is it reef safe?
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1432760530.425013.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1432760530.425013.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 169
  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1432760552.554058.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1432760552.554058.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 157
The second snail looks like a bumblebee snail, they are harmless
 
Right one looks like a Bumble Bee Snail.
Not sure on the left guy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new