Snail stacking!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krzydmnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
2,050
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a third nessarius on this stack but before I could get my phone he fell off. My Conch finally emerged from the sandbed after about three weeks of hiding and this is what he has to deal with. [emoji38]
77857b2f10924bd1ab8b46dec23c544c.jpg
 
LOL ! I just added snails yesterday. A couple are still stacked ! Do Ya think the snails just needed a ride or cleaning up the conch's shell .
 
LOL ! I just added snails yesterday. A couple are still stacked ! Do Ya think the snails just needed a ride or cleaning up the conch's shell .
Hopefully cleaning him off! He looks awful. No self respect.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new