Snail trail

gerbsteru2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Lancaster, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this is? My snail in my nano tank put this on my front glass.
 

Attachments

  • 969451_10201275875082828_1012671649_n[1].jpg
    969451_10201275875082828_1012671649_n[1].jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 29
Cerith snail eggs, or as I call them fish food... I don't believe Cerith snails do all that well with hatching in captivity but I could be wrong.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new