Snails clumping together

Andreas' Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
1,339
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added 5 trochus snails to my reef tank. 3/5 are attached to each other. Is this normal. I added them in 2 hours ago. They look like they are piggybacking each other.
 
I recently added 5 trochus snails to my reef tank. 3/5 are attached to each other. Is this normal. I added them in 2 hours ago. They look like they are piggybacking each other.
Yes and at lights out they will likely seperate
 
hi,pretty normal,are nocturnal grazers for the most part.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new