snails in overflow

  • Thread starter Thread starter rich nyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rich nyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
555
Reaction score
492
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home and noticed my pump was off and then noticed that it was turned off by my apex due to water flooding my rug. I could not find the source until I saw my turbo snail in my overflow. I think he must have clogged the return pump and flooded my tank. Has that happened to anyone else? The only good thing about it is my overflow is totally clean :(
 
Happens all the time, those dudes never stay where they are supposed to.
 
I have my return pump in a chamber that will empty before my tank overfills so I havent flooded because of it but I have had snails crawl into my U tube 3 times in the last 2ish years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new