Snipers Bubblegum Mille

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam said he use to give out 2" frags. Why is it so hard to find pics of the Snipers Bubblegum? When you search for pics all that comes up with the standard bubblegum milli. You would think more people have it.

OP
OP
BigJohnny

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam said he use to give out 2" frags. Why is it so hard to find pics of the Snipers Bubblegum? When you search for pics all that comes up with the standard bubblegum milli. You would think more people have it.
Everyone I've talked to has lost it all of a sudden. Guess it can be quite dramatic ; )

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a frag from Matt at Boom Corals a while back. I have it under halides, and it is gorgeous. It didn't grow much so I decided to frag it to see if I can improve the growth. Did it a couple of weeks ago, and nothing has changed much except that the new frag has encrusted.

It truly is a pretty coral. Just wish it would grow more.

OP
OP
BigJohnny

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a frag from Matt at Boom Corals a while back. I have it under halides, and it is gorgeous. It didn't grow much so I decided to frag it to see if I can improve the growth. Did it a couple of weeks ago, and nothing has changed much except that the new frag has encrusted.

Got any pics? Would love to see it.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just ordered a large frag from Quinn at boom corals. It will either be under t5 (frag tank) or halide in my display. Haven’t decided where to put it yet

Ultra Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Excited to get mine tomorrow from Boom, this will be my third time with this frag.

My original one I got about 6-7 years ago from Adam at BC.

Had one from BoomCorals about 8 months ago but lost it on a tank crash this summer [emoji3525]

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old thread but what does it take for this coral to grow? Mine doesn't do much. Color is amazing but little growth. Should it have really high light? I have it under Radiums.

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine under radion gen 3 pros like midway and it is one of the fastest growers I have so far, color is great also.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigJohnny

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old thread but what does it take for this coral to grow? Mine doesn't do much. Color is amazing but little growth. Should it have really high light? I have it under Radiums.
I dunno but I can teach you what it takes to stn from the base up ; )

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine under radion gen 3 pros like midway and it is one of the fastest growers I have so far, color is great also.

What do u keep your ALK at? I am just wondering if there is a pattern to this Millie.

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hard time capturing all the color with my old canon. May be a good reason to upgrade! I took a video with my iphone and snapped a picture with my SLR.

sniper bubblegum.jpg

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this coral. Nice pics. I hope mine grows.

What are the lighting and parameters do you keep yours under?

Van.

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this coral. Nice pics. I hope mine grows.

What are the lighting and parameters do you keep yours under?

Van.
It's definitely in my top 5. I have a couple colonies under halides and that seems to grow and color it best. I have another large colony under a radion pro, but it rarely shows it's blue tips there. That also could be because it gets picked on heavily from some angels in that tank.

YOu can find my params here: https://boomcorals.com/pages/faq

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back