Snow flake eel

Guynamedfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
199
Reaction score
26
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got a snowflake you I know the basics like their escape artist and all of that and I was wondering if there’s any other tips for owning a self like you I am using a glass cover for him and a mesh covering with gorilla tape, would that be good could escape from that
 
By the way I also have a grouper that’s 4 to 5 inches and the eel that I just got is like 8 inches any idea how to relax my Grouper from being territorial
 
Upvote 0
Way back in the day I had a Skeletor Moray, very similar.

Needless to say I had every tiny hole blocked/tapped off. Never got out, but always worried about it.

I had a friend with a LFS that told me he would find live morays in dried out live rock...

Part of me thinking having a FOWLR tank with a Japanese Dragon would be cool, also wouldn't have to go crazy with having a perfectly clean tank, but who knows.
 
Upvote 0
Oh that’s interesting I worry about that too I like doubled layer with tape on the holes
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new