Snowboarding

  • Thread starter Thread starter cu455
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cu455

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
409
Reaction score
214
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any snowboarders here? What equipment does everyone use? What mountains do you go to?

I am so excited for winter to come and the mountains to open. I usually go to Belleayre or Hunter in NY. I try to go out west once or twice.

Here is my main set up. K2 anagram board, Rome Tiagra bindings and Nike zoom force boots.

20151012_133721.jpg
 
Last edited:
Man I'm ready for winter here in nc! Every year I go to different ski resorts in near by states. The pic was ripped from my GoPro of me in the back yard last winter

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444677474.600640.jpg
 
Socal boarder here.
I get a season pass to mammoth and big bear every year. Rome board, flux bindings, and NIKE boots are the best!



 
Awesome pictures. I wouldn't have guessed that NC would get that much snow.

Nike boots are awesome, but they are not being made anymore. Are the resorts opening out west yet?

I rarely take pictures when I go so I have very few. A few years ago I bought a contour camera. Maybe this year I will take some videos.

Here I am in MT. Hood, Oregon. I went in August for summer snowboarding and it was awesome. Right before that I went to Whistler and it sucked. The town was awesome but none of the trails were open for summer snowboarding.
 
Vail valley local here! Got about 30" in past 3 days. Keystone, a-basin and Loveland are open. Gonna be a great year.

I ride Burton Feelgood, Burton escapade bindings Solomon boots.

Getting stoked for the season!
 
We are finally getting snow in NY and hopefully all the lifts and trails will open. I went boarding after New Years barely any snow and half the trails were closed.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new