So has anyone had a trachy move?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krzydmnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
2,050
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! So I have a decent sized trachyphilia that this morning is shifted about 45°from its usual position. I've not seen any fish mess with it in any way that leads me to believe a fish moved it, and there is an aptasia head along the rock ledge that now I see that the coral is moved, was likely annoying it.

Is this coincidence or has any one ever experienced a trachy shifting position?

Flow is not an issue, and I've never seen it before, but it's definitely shifted a good bit.

Either that, or I might be going a little crazy. Both are possibilities.
 
Yup...go get a heliofungia and youll be amazed at how much they get around!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new